Tuesday, November 28, 2006

phi dee

OU Alpha Chapter | Thanksgiving 2006

Here's a pic from Alpha Chapter. College feels like it was an eternity ago. But for me college memories will live in with my sorority. I think that's all we as Founders wanted was to leave a little piece of ourselves behind. And we accomplished with flying colors. I only wish more Founders had stuck around and seen what had become of our group. Despite all the tough times we had to go through, nothing makes me feel as wonderful as hearing girls speak so proudly about Phi Dee. At the time I thought it was just wishful thinking to assume anyone would take the time to memorize stuff I put on paper. And I always thought that the girls would never see the value of a ceremony. But seeing the girls now get so excited just to wear our colors is a feeling that no one can understand. Phi Dee will always be my number one!

No comments: