Thursday, February 28, 2008

wedding shoes


So I just purchased my wedding shoes. I wasn't sure what to get at first. But then I thought about...no one will see these shoes. It's unlikely at least. But if they do they need to be cute. But I will standing all day, so they need to be comfortable. So after much deliberation I decided I would bite the bullet and purchase....flats. I know what you're thinking. Flats? On your wedding day you should wear heels. They need to be formal and flats aren't formal. But I don't care. I love flats. I wear flats all the time. I love heels too. But they hurt like crap, and I'm slightly clumsy. Michael insisted I get ballet flats, because he didn't want me complaining that my feet hurt all night. If this were an ordinary event where I was standing for two hours at most, then I would go with heels, but this is for my wedding day. I will be running around, completely stressed out, and standing all day. So yes, I did it, I will do it, I will wear ballet flats.

No comments: