Sunday, February 24, 2008

5 months and counting

There are only 5 months left until the wedding, and I'm starting to feel like nothing is done. I think I am getting bogged down with all the wedding details. I can't seem to make any decisions anymore. Cakes, flowers, programs...does any of it really matter? Although I am currently obsessing about whether I should use dahlias or ranunculas and whether the cake should be square or round, will anyone even notice? At the same time this is Michael and I, and we are probably the biggest critics in the world. But the fact that I am overly obsessed with details makes it impossible for me not to nitpick about everything.

Besides that I'm impossibly busy with work, which means that even though it is Sunday I should be working. It's Sunday and I have been feeling guilty that I haven't done any work? How do I finish work and have any time to go back to the baker, schedule an appointment with the florist, figure out entertainment, schedule a tasting for the reception, purchase and assemble the favors...

No comments: