Friday, February 29, 2008

upcoming wedding to dos

  1. Pick a florist. I am leaning towards New Leaf, only because it is my next appointment and I don't want to make another appointment.
  2. Finalize the menu. We set up our meeting with the chef at Will Rogers. He is designing a custom menu for us. Hopefully the tasting goes well. We can make whatever changes we want, so I assume it will go fine.
  3. Finalize the cake. We are using Ruth's Sweete Justice who I saw featured on Food Network several times. I love their cakes! They are so beautiful. I just need to have a final tasting and decide on a flavor and design.
  4. Order the favors. We've decided on our favors...which will be a surprise so I won't say. But it requires a bit of assembly and multiple orders. I hope everyone likes it.

No comments: