Thursday, August 14, 2008

And so the countdown begins...



I get married on a Thursday...then again on Saturday...it's crazy, I know. Why would anyone subject themselves to multiple days of this? Well, fortunately I love weddings and I love wedding planning...so I suppose for me it isn't so bad. At least some days, and then other days I remember why it was a completely ridiculous thing to agree to but, anyway....why I'm really posting. I got my new shoes in the mail yesterday. I know. I know. I already bought shoes, and they were flats and they are fabulous. But I purchased a short Priscilla of Boston number for the end of the night, which means I need some fabulous dancing shoes...heels, of course. So they came in and I am in love. They have cushioned soles and are oh so comfy.

No comments: