Monday, June 1, 2009

summer time

Summer time has come a lot faster than I expected. It's already June. We're going to Dallas, Houston then Jackson, Wyoming this month. We're closing on our new house and moving in this month. Next month we're going to Vietnam and picking up our new dog. And then August is our 1 year anniversary and hopefully we'll be done with our house so that we can have a housewarming/anniversary party.


my baby

Also this month, Pebbles is turning 7. I can't believe it, my baby is getting so old. I can still remember when I brought her home from the shelter. She was just 7 weeks old and 3 lbs. I could hold her with one hand. Fortunately she still acts as spunky as ever. :-)

Because Pebbles is getting older and we're buying a new house, it's time for a new dog. We are adopting a dog through an affenpinscher rescue. His name is Max, he is two years old, and he is the one the middle with the super cheesy smile. We went to Kansas City over memorial day weekend so Pebbles and Max could meet. They had a super fun time.

Little Max.

After Pebbles, we really fell in love with affenpinschers. They are really smart and super inquisitive. They have a real mind of their own. They are monkey dogs. They can walk on their back legs like little monkeys. And they have little gorilla faces. Affens are also super friendly. Nothing phases affens. They come up to anything and everything - big dog or small dog - all ready to play. I can't wait to take our new dog home. :-)

No comments: