Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July



The first holiday celebrated in the new place. Fourth of July. I'm not really into Fourth of July festivities. The Fourth conjures up images of lakes, picnics, and barbeques. Not a big fan of any of those things, mostly because I think of bugs when I think of outdoor summer time activities. Our Fourth did not consist of any of these things. Woke up to rearranging, cleaning, and working. Not particularly fun, but not bad either because I am strangely in the mood to clean. Basically because I am procrastinating. The day did end on a nice note though. Our building has large balconies on the 18th, 19, and 20th floors. They opened up the 18th floor balcony to everyone in the building. It was really nice. We could see pretty much every fireworks show in the Oklahoma City and the surrounding suburbs and exurbs. It was really nice.

No comments: